Sharis The Bunny

Sharis The Bunny
It's me, in all my lagamorphy glory.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm a big girl now! (Vrrrrooooom!)


Because it seems like the drama and nonsense will continue for a while, I decided there are a few things I can do to lighten the burden on my psyche:

1. Sit there and scream (not the best option)
2. Bask in the love of Big E, Future Marine, and Ace the Bat Hound, feel so lucky and blessed to have them. (an excellent choice really!)
3. Go to work, be grateful that I have two jobs I LIVE for and some really incredible coworkers. (a healthy option)
4. Put some lead downrange. (also a great option)
5. Buy myself a wildly fun and impractical new toy, and drive it really fast. (don't judge me.)

I chose all but option 1. Screaming's not really my style anyhow.

Yep. Bought my first car since 1997-ish. First NEW car ever, and I'm even acting like a grown-up and financing it all by myself! That's right...Big Girl Bunny went and bought herself a new Mustang this week!

And it's RED. And it's FAST. And you know what? I totally love this thing!

It might scream "mid-life crisis," but it screams loud enough to drown out all the emotional vampires hanging around lately. Or maybe they're real vampires, what with being so close to Halloween and all. Either way, they're draining and...what was I saying? Oh yeah - I can't wipe the grin off my face every time I turn the key! :)

So back to my "Sanity or GTFO" post the other day -- you know what? My perspective has changed. Go nuts. Be as crazy and dramatic/theatrical as you can be. I'll be driving the Bunnymobile too fast in the opposite direction to care.






Oh, and one more thing: WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: